Integration Integrity Manager
Even with the best talent, integration problems can happen. Someone working in application support makes a change in the database or application, but notification of the change does not make it to the integration development team. In this scenario, the planned integration will fail.
Stone Bond Technologies’ patented (US7065746) Integration Integrity Manager(IIM) establishes an elegantly simple mechanism for automating the entire process of managing change in any integrated applications environment.
While IIM is designed so that it can be used in any integrated environment, using IIM along side Enterprise Enabler® provides an even more robust change management environment. Enterprise Enabler is the only integration platform that has a built-in facility such as IIM to support management of change across the entire system integration. IIM leverages components from Enterprise Enabler to build and manage metadata and to access and monitor hundreds of types of data sources and destinations.
The IIM ensures integration availability by matching integration templates to the actual target data source. If the IIM identifies a change in a data source or application, it will prevent the integration components from executing, alert the appropriate people and identify the precise parts of the templates that will need to be corrected to affect the proper integration.
- Identify potential catastrophic side effects of crashing systems or bad decisions because of bad information
- Perform impact analysis every time any change is detected in an application, data source, business process, or element of integration
- Enable bi-lateral communications for notifications
- Maintain a full audit trail of changes, along with versioning on integration components.
- Detect a change anywhere in the integrated environment
- Notify “owners” of their impacted objects
- Pre-empt “fire-fighting” to figure out what happened after the fact
- Enable a secure, dynamic, adapting integrated environment
- Provide assurance for corporate governance that the integrated development is secure, protected and carries audit trails as change occurs